Shoe Shopping - Buying Shoes - Sports Shoes - Cheaper Shoes
Feet Shoe - Men Shoe - Women Shoe - Casual Shoe
The Shoemaker's Apron
U.S. author Parker Hoysted Fillmore wrote books of folktales and fairy tales for children drawn from the folklore of Central and Northern Europe. Parker Fillmore, author of The Laughing Prince, was a collector and editor of fairy tales from Czechoslovak tales and Slavic folklore.
Tennis Shoes is one of the wonderful 'Shoes collection of adventures for children by Noel Streatfeild. There is no doubt about it - the Heath children have tennis in their blood. Their grandfather and father before them had been top players, and the twins are champion material.
Then Nicky - cheeky, rebellious Nicky - starts to practise in secret, but talented at tennis as she is, the ambitious Nicky first has battles to win with herself - on and off the tennis court. Reissued in 'A Puffin Book' series of Puffin modern classics, this is a sharp and funny story that follows in the footsteps of Ballet Shoes, Theatre Shoes and Circus Shoes by the popular children's author Noel Streatfeild.
About the Author
Noel Streatfeild was born in Sussex in 1895 and was one of three sisters. Although she was considered the plain one she ended up leading the most glamorous and exciting life! After working in munitions factories and canteens for the armed forces when WWI broke out, Noel followed her dream of being on stage and went to RADA where she became a professional actress. She began writing children's books in 1931 and Ballet Shoes was published in 1936. She quickly became one of the most popular authors of her day. When she visited Puffin exhibitions, there were queues right out of the building and all the way down The Mall. She was one of the first winners of the Carnegie Medal and was awarded an OBE in 1983. Noel Streatfeild lived in London. She died in 1986.
"It's been a long time since I read a novel with such charm, generosity, humor, daring, and brilliance. It is just splendid." -- Bobbie Ann Mason
Thirty years after her stepbrother's unsolved murder, a reluctant Mary Byrd Thornton is forced by a detective's call to return to her family and again confront the crime's irremovable stain.
This stunning debut--from the cofounder of the legendary Square Books in Oxford, Mississippi--is a work of fiction, but the murder is based on the still-unsolved case of Lisa Howorth's stepbrother, a front page story in the Washington Post. And yet this is not a crime novel; it is an honest and luminous story of a particular time and place in the South, where even calamitous weather can be a character, everyone has a story, and all are inextricably entwined.
With a flamboyant cast, splendid dark humor, a potent sense of history, and a shocking true story at its heart, Flying Shoes is a rich and candid novel from a fresh new voice about family and memory and one woman's flight from a wounded past.
About the Author
Lisa Howorth was born in Washington, D.C., where her family has lived for four generations. She moved to Oxford, Mississippi, where she married her husband, Richard, and raised their three children. They opened Square Books (named by Publishers Weekly as the 2013 Bookstore of the Year) in 1979. She received the Governor's Award for Excellence in the Arts in 1996 and a MacDowell Colony Fellowship in 2007. Her writing has appeared in Garden & Gun and the Oxford American. This is her first novel.
A Practice Of Anesthesia For Infants And Children 5e
Provide optimal anesthetic care to your young patients with A Practice of Anesthesia in Infants and Children, 5th Edition, by Drs. Charles J. Cote, Jerrold Lerman, and Brian J. Anderson.110 experts representing 10 different countries on 6 continents bring you complete coverage of thesafe, effective administration of general and regional anesthesia to infants and children - covering standard techniques as well as the very latest advances.
- Find authoritative answers on everything from preoperative evaluation through neonatal emergencies to the PACU.
- Get a free laminated pocket reference guide inside the book!
- Quickly review underlying scientific concepts and benefit from expert information on preoperative assessment and anesthesia management, postoperative care, emergencies, and special procedures.
- Stay on the cutting edge of management of emergence agitation, sleep-disordered breathing and postoperative vomiting; the use of new devices such as cuffed endotracheal tubes and new airway devices; and much more.
- Familiarize yourself with the full range of available new drugs, including those used for premedication and emergence from anesthesia.
- Benefit from numerous new figures and tables that facilitate easier retention of the material;new insights from neonatologists and neonatal pharmacologists; quick summaries of each chapter; andmore than 1,000 illustrations that clarify key concepts.
- Access the entire text online, fully searchable, at www.expertconsult.com, plus anextensive video library covering simulation, pediatric airway management, burn injuries, ultra-sound guided regional anesthesia, and much more; and newonline-only sections, tables and figures.
Treetops Fiction Level 10a Jellyfish Shoes
In Jellyfish Shoes, Laura is very proud of her new jelly shoes. They are pink and see-through like raspberry jelly. When her brother, Scott, tells her they are made of jellyfish, she changes her mind about the shoes. TreeTops Fiction contains a wide range of quality stories enabling children to explore and develop their own reading tastes and interests. It contains stories from a variety of genres including humour, sci-fi, adventure, mystery and historical fiction. These exciting stories are ideal for introducing children to a wide selection of authors and illustrators. There is huge variety to ensure every reader finds books they will enjoy and can read. Books contain inside cover notes to support children in their reading. Help with children's reading development also available at www.oxfordowl.co.uk. The books are finely levelled, making it easy to match every child to the right book.
New Balance Shoes Articles
New Balance Shoes Books